Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dear Family,

Three days to NPB and we are excited. I thought though that I would update on a few family activities. Christopher and I just returned from Summer Camp and Camp Dell Webb, a Boy Scout Camp located near Zion's National Park. It was a backpacking high adventure camp. I had a great time, Christopher isn't too sure it was that much fun. We challenged the boys physically as they had to carry full packs for many many miles.

But there were lots of things to do once you arrived at your new campsite. As you can see lots of very fun things to do.




















However the rain was not all that fun and with both of us sleeping in a tent that was about the size of a baby's crib we found that sleeping was not that easy. Chris complained that I snored a lot but I know that can not be true because I don't think I ever slept at all.






















In other family news, Kimberly also went to girls camp for the first time and absolutely loved it. I don't have any pictures of her at camp but it was great. Then the same week Chris and I were at camp, JoAnn and Kim went to Utah where JoAnn tended Nicole's kids as Nicole is Young Women's President and Kim and Nicole went to her girls camp. Again they said it was loads of fun.

Well I am excited for Newport Beach. See you there in a couple of day.

Leland

No comments: