Hi All;
This is exciting. Thank you Nicole for setting this up. We will see if we can keep it up or not. Sunday, JoAnn, Chris, Kim and I went to Santa Barbara to drop Chris off at EFY. We were going to go on Saturday but had a lot going on in church on Sunday so elected to stay and go after church. For future reference, never leave Las Vegas for California on Sunday. It was amazing to see the largest parking lot on earth. Hundreds of miles of parking lot. Very narrow however. But we finally made it. It is always fun to be on the beach and see and feel the beauty. Monday morning JoAnn and I went for a run/walk. Then I had meetings with clients, JoAnn dropped of Chris and his friend Chase Leavitt and then we came home. Wish we could have stayed longer. But it was an appetizer for Newport Beach. Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Love ya lots
Leland
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment